Yammer is the corporate social network integrated into the Microsoft 365 suite, which facilitates the transmission of information within the company and thus optimizes internal communication.
Yammer works similarly to the Facebook social network: news feed, posts, comments, reactions to posts with emojis, and interest groups.
With Yammer, you can:
- Publish posts to convey information to everyone: new recruit, new products, quantified results, upcoming event, etc.
- Mention the names of the colleagues concerned in your post.
- Add attachments to your posts: photos, videos, GIFs, etc.
- Create employee surveys.
- Add emoji reactions or respond with comments to your colleagues’ posts in the dedicated newsfeed.
- Form communities around centers of common interest: CSE information, digital monitoring, press relations, quality of life at work, sport, etc.
To not miss any information, you can ask to receive an email on your Outlook mailbox each time a new post is published by one of your collaborators.
Yammer is also accessible directly on Microsoft Teams thanks to the tab Apps that you find in the sidebar on the left of the interface.
To set up Yammer in your company, you will need to subscribe to the Microsoft 365 solution which allows you to benefit from a set of office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, etc. Microsoft 365 is accessible from €35.40 excluding tax per user per month.