A subscription process inspired by Spirica’s “Mobile First” project
In order to offer an intuitive, digital and ergonomic experience, Meyon relies on the smartphone subscription process developed by Spirica as part of its “Mobile First” project. This application, developed by Meyon, allows a subscription that complies with all regulatory requirements in less than 10 minutes and offers an educational approach through a series of videos that accompany the customer step by step in his subscription.
In addition to an optimized user experience adapted to their new uses, policyholders have access to a reference offer on the market with:
- An access threshold (1,000 euros) and pricing among the lowest on the market (0% entry/arbitrage fees and 0.5% management fees/year on Account Units*);
- Four profiles of arbitrage mandates managed by Meyon’s financial experts, oriented towards investments intended to give meaning to savings (sustainable development funds or financing of the real economy via private equity in particular).
An offer combining digital and CGP expertise
The subscription combines 100% digital with a financial offer managed by expert advisors in wealth management. This life insurance policy reflects the values of innovation, simplicity, responsible commitment and education that Meyon and Spirica want to develop in the interest of their common clients.
Ludovic Farnault, CEO MEYON highlighted : “As a partner of UAF LIFE Patrimoine, we chose to work with Spirica for its innovative vision of life insurance. Meyon’s offer makes it possible to offer all the media that we wanted to make available to our customers as part of a 100% digital journey, adapted to the customers we are targeting. »
Daniel Collignon, Managing Director SPIRICA noted : “The 25-34 age group is clearly distinguished by its preferences in terms of managing its finances: these young working people want to be able to use their smartphone to carry out transactions online. We are very happy that Meyon was able to draw inspiration from the best of our online experiences to create its own smartphone subscription interface and thus contribute to a high value-added digital experience for our mutual customers. »
Main features of the contract:
Life insurance contract MEYON Life
- Access threshold: 1000 euros, 0% entry and arbitration fees 0.5% management fees/year*.
- 0 euros for the MEYON offer from 1000 euros of investment.
- 30 euros/month for the MEYON + offer from 50,000 euros of investment.
- Tailor-made offer for clients beyond 500 K euros of investment.
Immediate availability on https://www.meyon.fr
Press access in demonstration mode on request.
*This contract bears other costs, to find out more, you can refer to the general conditions of the MEYON Life contract
The Meyon Life contract is an individual life insurance contract denominated in euros and/or in units of account whose insurer is Spirica.
Amounts invested in unit-linked vehicles bear a risk of capital loss. They are not guaranteed by the insurer and are subject to upward or downward fluctuations depending in particular on the evolution of the financial markets.