Never short of ideas, the giant Amazon is launching the “Ready for the start of the school year” store. it offers thousands of essential products allowing you to prepare now for back-to-school purchases, unless we are mistaken, school insurance contracts. Available today on amazon.fr/prêtpourlarentrée, the “Prêt pour l’entrée” shop will remain open until 1er October 2022.
Amazon, GAFA, potential competitor of risk carriers, launches its store today “Ready for the start of the school year” which offers thousands of products, ranging from essentials, such as textbooks, office supplies and clothing, to the latest electronic educational tools very popular with younger generations. But, this year, fortunately for the insurers, no insurance or banking products in its offer. To make back-to-school shopping easier than ever and check off your shopping list with just a few clicks, Amazon’s “Ready for Back-to-School” store is equipped with the best features, such as the “Shop by Level” or “Filter offers”, in order to quickly find exactly what you need.
Whether it’s the first steps at school or the last year of study, the “Ready for the start of the school year” shop offers a wide selection of products suitable for all ages and all levels. You’ll find everything you need to prepare for the start of the school year: the best backpacks, customizable stationery items, the best tablets for all ages and all the trendy products popular in playgrounds. Thanks to its latest novelties this year Amazon offers even more reasons to have a smile for the start of the school year:
- – Shopping made easy : it is possible to access the products adapted to each age group thanks to the option selection according to age but also through research by school level.
- – Big brands to grab : the page offers major stationery brands such as Clairfontaine, Bic, Stabilo or even Pilot, Post-it, UHU and many others.
- – Many educational books : Audible offers a wide selection of educational books for all ages.
- – Many learning tools thanks to Alexa Skills
- – More sustainable products : Amazon customers can also purchase their products from
returned to the “Climate Pledge Friendly” shop.
Prime Student: Prime Delivery, Prime Video and more
High school and college students can also benefit from a Prime subscription and special offers by joining Prime Student for 3.49 euros per month. For latecomers who may have forgotten essential products for the first bell to go back to school, Prime members can benefit from 1 business day delivery on a selection of products or even delivery on the day of purchase for eligible postal codes. High school students and students benefit from a 3-month free trial of the Prime Student offer.
The benefits of Prime Student don’t stop with fast delivery. Prime Student members will also get access to Prime Video, Amazon Music, exclusive promotions, early access to deals and more. For more information, visit: amazon.fr/primestudent.
- Risk carriers are well warned. On the lookout for new ideas, nothing says more than this one (innovation with an insurance product in the shopping cart for the next school year), Amazon will be able to attack insurers next year by innovating in this field.