If you’ve been putting off organizing lingerie that’s overflowing with sheets, blankets, and pillowcases for too long, here are 15 “Amazon Hacks” that will make you want to tidy it up.
• Read also: “Amazon Hacks”: 20 ingenious items to organize the bathroom
• Read also: “Amazon Hacks”: 25 ingenious items to organize the kitchen
The beginning of the year often makes us want to purify our pieces and sort in order to get rid of what we no longer use. Take advantage of this boost of motivation to transform yourself into Marie Kondo and organize lingerie at a low price!
1. Plastic organizer including 2 magazine racks, Amazon Basics
Store and classify your sets of sheets in these organizers most commonly used in the office. These magazine racks can be identified with the size of each of the sets to find them more easily later.
2. Large capacity storage bag, QuaiShy
These three organizers with carrying handle are very useful for placing large warm blankets that are not used all year round. When you don’t need them, you can fold them up and put them in your drawer or cabinet to save space.
3. XXXL Woven Cotton Rope Laundry Hamper, INDRESSME
If you like it to be both tidy, but also pretty, you’ll probably want this laundry basket to stash the heaviest blankets or even those winter duvets that always take up a lot of room.
- Price (on sale): $39.99 on Amazon
4. Set of 2 metal baskets with integrated handles, ZRAZ
These metal baskets are perfect for organizing leftover pillowcases or even hand towels. They are aesthetic in addition to being very practical.
- Price (on sale): $68 on Amazon
5. Stackable fabric storage boxes with transparent window, mDesign
If there are no shelves to properly store bed linen, these storage boxes are a great option to consider to optimize your storage space. They can be stacked easily and its window in the front allows you to see what is inside.
6. Extra large and strong transparent storage bags, VENO
Ideal for organizing lingerie and saving space, these storage bags will quickly make you feel like everything has its place! Plus, the bag is stackable to maximize space.
7. Shelf Divider, KOYEE
If you like things tidy, you’ll quickly adopt these shelf dividers for your lingerie shelves.
8. Adjustable Door Storage, ClosetMaid
All surfaces can be used to create storage. The inside of the door can accommodate adjustable storage like this for smaller household items.
9. Under Shelf Storage Basket, SimpleHouseware
If you’re looking to enlarge the lingerie from the inside, this storage basket that slides under a shelf will give you an additional place to store washcloths.
- Price (on sale): $14.87 on Amazon
10. Rolling laundry basket, Yamazaki
This laundry basket can easily accommodate duvet covers or large comforters that we like to keep for movie nights in the living room.
11. Door Iron Holder, Whitmor
Once the order is put back in the lingerie, you may even have enough space to store the iron behind the door of this clean closet!
12. Ecru Linen Closet Storage,
Organize sheets, blankets, towels with these handy organizers for your next housekeeping rage!
13. Non-slip wooden hangers, Utopia Home
Simple hangers can be a great alternative to classify our assets! These wooden hangers will be very useful when storing your blankets.
- Price (on sale): $31.99 on Amazon
14. Clear Plastic Round Storage Box, KisSealed
This revolving storage box already has its place in the pantry, but it is just as useful in the linen room. We deposit our personal hygiene products or excess medication there. That’s it!
- Price (on sale): $22.98 on Amazon
15. Vacuum Storage Bags, Spacesaver
If space is simply lacking, consider getting these vacuum storage bags which are absolutely magical when it comes to storing bulkier household items. We love them for extra pillows that we rarely use, for example.